An overview of Nipamail How to apply and use api
The Nipamail API is the primary way to get data in and out of Nipamail's platform. It's a low-level HTTP-based API that you can use to query data, and a variety of other tasks that an app might need to do.
To do this, follow these steps. To use:
1. Sign up Nipamail http://app.nipamail.com/account/register
2. Once logged in, the dashboard will be found. Then choose to the setting.
3. Go to appconnect, click on service menu. Then choose to create
4. You will find the application name and import the image.
5. After clicking The system will then start to find the data of this application.
6. Application usage report